Going to Disney World (or Disneyland) in a few weeks? There are some things you should know about packing for Disney! It’s the land where dreams come if you’re prepared and the land where nightmares happen if you’re not prepared. Check out What Your Family Needs to Pack for Disney RIGHT NOW!
- Rain protection- If you’re heading to Disney, why not make sure you’re protected from the rain? Pack at least an umbrella and a few ponchos. You don’t want to be left out in the rain at Disney world! It will really dampen everyone’s spirits. Not to mention, these items are pretty costly inside the park.
- Snacks for the way- I don’t know about you, but my family gets so hungry whenever we travel someplace. It’s important to pack snacks for the way there. While you’re packing snacks, make sure you bring a few drinks for those thirsty little mouths. I make sure I bring along mostly healthy snacks as well, I don’t want the kids going crazy from all of the sugar they are consuming.
- Swimwear- If you plan on swimming at your hotel or even going on any of the water rides, you’ll want to grab swimwear! Don’t forget those little swimmers for the little ones in your family! I try to bring multiple swim suits if I can, you never know what could go wrong!
- Clothing items- Isn’t the weather always hard to predict? Obviously, you can’t bring everything in your closet. Check the weather and bring the items that make the most sense with you. You may want to bring mostly shorts, but also bring along a pair of pants, sweatshirt, and a pair of tennis shoes as well.
- Some sort of backpack- This is something that I always forget to bring, but plan on bringing the next time we go! Bringing a backpack will save your back so much. You may pick up souvenirs on your way and you’ll need some place to store them. Not to mention, you need a place for snacks and maybe even a change of clothing and a towel. Making sure you have some sort of backpack is a smart move whenever you’re are packing for Disney!
- Disney Gear- When it comes to Disney World, you will want to wear anything and everything Disney, it’s just what you do. Which is why you will want to pack some Disney Gear with you! Keep in mind that Disney stuff gets pretty pricey once you enter the park. Not to say you cannot buy stuff at Disney World, but it is nice to be prepared!
- Misc stuff- And last but not least, don’t forget the miscellaneous stuff, you know the stuff you need but can’t think of while you’re packing. Camera, batteries, books, games, and so on! This is where you make a list, so you don’t forget anything you need.
Oh and one last thing, don’t forget those Mickey ears! You’ll want to wear those as you have the time of your life. What has been your “most used” item that you have packed? I’d love to hear your thoughts!